A downloadable game for Windows
A mixture of a strategy / puzzle game.
- Start out with 12 eggs and 2 sharks. For each level there's one more shark.
- The sharks are going to swim across the screen and your job is to place the eggs out of their way so that they don't eat them.
- The objective is to see how many of the 12 eggs you still have left by the end of level 12.
- Lose all the eggs and it's game over.
- The objects are randomly placed and the sharks swim for an object. So each time you play you're going to see a different route and the objects on different places.
- Because it's random you could get an easy level where all the sharks converge on the same spot or a difficult level where there's really no place they aren't going to swim and you'll need the shop items to protect an egg.
- It's easy to have just one egg left, but if you challenge yourself to have 12 eggs left, you'll find this game engaging.
Difficulty Settings: 3, it determines how much time you have to place your eggs before the sharks arrive and how fast they swim. With a GO button so that you don't have to wait for the timer to run out. Level 1 is relaxed, easy play and you have lots of time, level 3 you have to be quick.
Time per level: A few minutes, depending on the level you play and how quick you are. Approximately 2 to 6 minutes per level.
Music: 2 different tracks can be switched off.
Sound Effects: Yes, can be turned off.
Game Saves: No, it's rather short, it's not necessary.
Window / Full Screen: Your choice, select from the menu. Graphics work in both.
Tested and working on Windows 10.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.